GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

8,707 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Ricardo Ferreira de Oliveira
Brazil
Novo Hamburgo
RS
flag msg tools
Time and Chance are not Enough
badge
The conclusion of intelligent design flows naturally from the data itself—not from sacred books or sectarian beliefs
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Why does S & T not expand this game by creating new scenarios?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin McCleary
United States
Huachuca City
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
my guess would be that it's little known and eclipsed by more recent games like Flying Colors and the mini game Sails of Glory.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Sommers
United States
Clinton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
You can always make your own.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Goldberg
United States
Bonnots Mill
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Rallye72 wrote:
my guess would be that it's little known and eclipsed by more recent games like Flying Colors and the mini game Sails of Glory.


Not to mention, generally unavailable.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noel Wright
United States
El Dorado
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's nothing stopping DG from republishing the whole game, so far as I know.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claudio Hornblower
Italy
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ricardofo wrote:
Why does S & T not expand this game by creating new scenarios?

There used to be plans for a full-fledged box, but if wargames are a niche, I believe AOS topic is an even tinier fraction of an already small total.

A pity because FS outshines Flying Colors by a large degree, in my book.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lgoldberg wrote:
Rallye72 wrote:
my guess would be that it's little known and eclipsed by more recent games like Flying Colors and the mini game Sails of Glory.


Not to mention, generally unavailable.
There are ALWAYS copies available on Ebay.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.