Subject: What new hero combinations are you excited to try rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Callahan
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My son and I play lots of two player sessions of Myth. I was wondering what combinations and/or synergies people are looking to exploit?

I've been waiting so long for the Necromancer,.... he gets access to a base Malice Pool of 4,... but I'm trying to see how he and the Outsider can buff each other.

One that looks pretty good is the "Brotherhood of Scorn" from the Outsider along with "Perdition's Flame" from the Necro.

Once you step up to the JM levels with the Outsider's larger Malice Pool; you can use this combo along with the base card "Consuming Fire" to first pump up your Malice Pool, and then lay out up to eight minions at once,.... and putting a DOT onto anything that survives,.........

All that for just two AP spent!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias Loeffler
Germany
N├╝rnberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
That threat, though...

On the other hand, what does a guy that raises the dead and has just burned half a tribe to hell care about threat...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.