Subject: I am sure you already know about Rex, Jenny, Zoey, and Jim. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Phoenix Bird
Antarctica
msg tools
mbmbmb
But if you don’t, click here.

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2016/11/15/no-one...

Phoenix
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phoenix Bird
Antarctica
msg tools
mbmbmb
Wow! Just wow!

If I wasn’t crazy for this game before then I am now. From Jenny’s balanced stat line to Jim and Rex’s terrible curses.

This game is awesome!

And the art is too die for.

Phoenix
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Redd

San Diego
California
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
But who is the mystery #5??

Inquiring minds...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MC Shudde M'ell
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have no evidence, no inside information, and no proof. I am making this up.

Ashcan Pete is the Survivor. There's no way they're not going to introduce him in time to ride the rails on the Essex, and there isn't a character in all the games better suited to Survivor. Plus everybody loves Duke, and this will be the first character-specific Ally. His weakness will have something to do with losing and/or not being able to gain Resources. Maybe put ten Resources on the card or gain trauma at the end. Call it Empty Pockets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Boeren
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Esgaldil wrote:
Ashcan Pete is the Survivor. There's no way they're not going to introduce him in time to ride the rails on the Essex, and there isn't a character in all the games better suited to Survivor. Plus everybody loves Duke, and this will be the first character-specific Ally.

Ashcan Pete seems to make sense as a Survivor anyway, whenever he arrives.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Probst
Germany
Kiel
Schleswig Holstein
flag msg tools
So what's the deal with the X cost of Jenny's guns?
That text box doesn't look like it has significant text defining X.
I'd suppose it would be "Uses (X Ammo)", nothing else would seem to fit.

(Edit: I guess either +fight or +damage could also be x, but that might get extreme fast.)

Shortcut is going to rock for Roland. I've had him eat multiple AoOs to drag a bunch of engaged enemies to locations with clues; since this is fast it not only saves the action, but also doesn't cause the AoOs in such situations. Neat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MC Shudde M'ell
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Weltenreiter wrote:

(Edit: I guess either +fight or +damage could also be x, but that might get extreme fast.)

Somebody said something to make me think that you could spend Resources on Ammo when you equipped the guns, that would fit her theme.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Rosenbaum
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm loving Rex. Seekers are very quickly shaping up to be my favorite class. It seems like his unique item allows him to draw cards based on the number of something on Rex - which I assume to be clues. As Seekers are the main clue-getters - that's a fantastic ability.

Esgaldil wrote:
Weltenreiter wrote:

Somebody said something to make me think that you could spend Resources on Ammo when you equipped the guns, that would fit her theme.

It also works with her getting 2 resources per phase. So at the very least you're getting 2 ammo, most likely more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.