$20.00
$60.00
Guillaume Gleize
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

For home rules reasons my next step when the Epic expansion will arrive in my home is to create some few LGB scenarios playable when owning only ONE sample of each expansion (1 core game + 1 spanish + 1 russian etc.)!

Because we are gonna play the LGB rarely but at 2vs2, my ultimate goal would be to have the main huge battles playable in LGB (still with only one box of each expansion) for example:

- Austerlitz
- Iena
- Eylau
- Friedland
- Bailen
- Essling
- Wagram
- Moskova
- Waterloo

Here is the example of the official LGB Austerlitz ... I didn't count but not sure I have enough units in my single CCN collection to play it full?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i also have one of each set. You can double the number of units you can deploy by simply putting only two blocks per infantry unit (one for cav/art) and just having markers in the national color stand in for the rest. Its how I played the unofficial fan made Epic scenarios from the fan site!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume Gleize
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TY Jon for the idea!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.