Gustavo Sanchez
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
With Kickstarter games being such a potentially risky proposition, having the game designer take time to come in and answer so many questions makes me feel a lot better about backing this project!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Clapperton
United Kingdom
Hebburn
Tyne & Wear
flag msg tools
mbmb
Yes, most definitely. I think the level of engagement on this campaign has been on another level. Between Benoit here, Leo on the livestreams every other day, and Jake on the comments, plus I'm sure some similar examples I don't encounter, I've never encountered this degree of engagement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit VOGT
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Thank you guys, this very nice from you. Your support means a lot to us. It is my pleasure to answer all the questions you may have
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Benoit0905 wrote:
Thank you guys, this very nice from you. Your support means a lot to us. It is my pleasure to answer all the questions you may have

do you have an answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything that is slightly more detailed than 42?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L S
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
asgorn wrote:
Benoit0905 wrote:

do you have an answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything that is slightly more detailed than 42?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit VOGT
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
designer
mb
asgorn wrote:
Benoit0905 wrote:

Let me find out and see if I can come up with something
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.