Popular Tags: Pyuredeadbrilliant [+] [View All]
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Moscow '41 will soon have a 'sister.'

Leningrad '41 is launching at the best known 'funding' site, the afternoon of Nov 16.

Plenty of upgrades and goals, and a very cool new map (and the Finns! So this time it is the Soviets with a '2 front' war!)

You can search for Leningrad '41 and join us! We have a new page here on BGG as well.

Leningrad '41

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rory Colling
United States
VICTOR
NY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hope she don't turn out to be an 8 year old drunk!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duke
United States
Georgetown
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't understand that comment at all.

Game looks exciting!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter B.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"Moscow '41" is a nice game and the Kickstarter version was GREAT.

So I am looking forward to "Leningrad '41"
Will take a look at Kickstarter this evening...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodger Samuel
United States
Beaver Falls
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if the two games will be able to be laid down side-by-side and played simultaneously?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I do know that the two games can be laid side by side (or end to ed) and can be played simultaneously. They can even be played by the same or different players! What I do not know is whether either the play of one game has any influence or affect on the outcome of the other.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodger Samuel
United States
Beaver Falls
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, I wasn't very precise. Yes, my question is whether they will be able to be combined and played as one game. Is this better?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've talked with Emanuele about this. At one time he was planning on making this happen, but when he really got into the details, it involved some significant challenges to be worked out and really required extra stuff that would run up the price of the game.

He'll keep his creative burner going and see about an expansion in the future which would allow the games to link and impact each other. For now, they are two separate games, which share a common 'engine' and similar rules, although L-41 has some tweaks to deal with the different situation, and will also be 'smarter' because of the things learned from M-41 rules.

Hope that answers your question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.