Ray Black III
United States
Garner
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Odd last-minute request here: I would like to swap rooms with someone, and basically downgrade my room.

I have a reservation at the DFW Hyatt Regency for a Two Queen Suite ($171/night + tax) with a roll-away bed, from Wednesday through Sunday.

However, things have changed in the 8 months since we made that reservation. One of my friends won't be able to make it to the con, so I just need space for 2 people instead of 3. Also, our flights leave on Monday, not Sunday.

So, best case scenario, I would like to swap with someone to get a standard Two Queen room ($121/night) from Wednesday through Sunday or Monday.

If anyone's interested in getting a bigger room with an additional bed, please let me know. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Batterton
United States
Georgetown
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
SpiderCat. Direct from the 9th plane of Hell. Adoptions are held every 666 days .
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Ray,

I would love to swap, but I am at $156 for a double room with a fridge Wed. - Sat.

Would that work for you?

Peter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Batterton
United States
Georgetown
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
SpiderCat. Direct from the 9th plane of Hell. Adoptions are held every 666 days .
mbmbmbmbmb
Or maybe its 2 queens. IDK.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wey Scoggin
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would you take a king?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Black III
United States
Garner
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, guys. I've found a trade partner.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roy Stephens
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What about a Queen Family suite?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.