Subject: Spoiled info on Dunwich Legacy's new investigators rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nushura
Japan
Sendai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought we could gather all the information we know on the new investigators that are coming:

Rex Murphy 3/4/2/3
Reaction: After you successfully investigate by 2 or more, discover a clue
Elder Sign: +2. You may fail the test to Draw 3 cards.

Weakness: Rex's Curse (spoiled)

Signature Card: Search for (the truth?) (intellect/intellect/? icons) Event 1 cost, Draw x cards where x is number of something on Rex

Jim Cullver: character card and weakness spoiled

Signature Card: Jim's Trumpet (1 assume a 1 handed asset). Cost 2, Willpower/Willpower/? Icons. When a [Skull] icon is revealed, you may exhaust the Trumpet to heal .... all investigators (at this location)

Jenny Barnes: again character card and weakness already spoiled

Signature: Jerry's Twin 45s (probably 2 handed since it is a pair of guns). Cost: x, agility/agility/? icons. I think it behaves like a normal gun (+bla to attack and do extra damage). Obviously should do better than Roland's (because it is two handed). And will have x charges (where x is the cost you decided to pay for it)

Zoei Samaras
: spoiled

Signature: Zoei's Cross (again 1 handed asset, combat/combat/? icons). Cost 1. After an enemy becomes (engaged with Zoei) exhaust Zoei's cross to do 1 damage to that enemy.

Weakness: Smite the Wicked (only title known)

No idea on who is the fifth character. Some people have ventured Ashcan Pete (don't know enough of the lore to say).

From the pics I could also deduce the text of a basic weakness:

Indebted (should be permanent) you start the game with 2 fewer resources
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I think Jenny's asset is two handed since it is two guns. It's hard to hold two guns in one hand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Immortal
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
mb
the new characters have 2 weakness cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MC Shudde M'ell
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nightwishpower wrote:

No, I think for some reason they always show Investigators with a Basic Weakness.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nushura
Japan
Sendai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nightwishpower wrote:

All decks start with a basic (random) weakness and the signature one.

The recommended decks for play in the core set already include which random weakness to add, so I assume the same will happen in this expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Aman
Sweden
Hammenhog
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Nushura wrote:
The recommended decks for play in the core set already include which random weakness to add, so I assume the same will happen in this expansion.

That's just for the first play decks. The decks listed in the back of the learn to play don't have a basic weakness included.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nushura
Japan
Sendai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
d4vr0s wrote:
Nushura wrote:

That's just for the first play decks. The decks listed in the back of the learn to play don't have a basic weakness included.

https://images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.com/filer_public/15/ed...

The version on ffgs page does

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emil Nygaard
msg tools
mb
I think you're talking past each other.

Daniel means that the basic decks don't have a random weakness, but instead a chosen weakness.

The version Nushura is linking to has a random weakness.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Aman
Sweden
Hammenhog
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
They include a random basic weakness, not a pre-chosen one was my point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nagy András
Hungary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, but where is the 5th guy / girl?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Aman
Sweden
Hammenhog
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
DuaneBarry wrote:
Ok, but where is the 5th guy / girl?!

If you mean in the document Nushura linked to you probably missed the one on the first text page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mathew rynich
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Argama Flight Crew
badge
INFERNO BLADE!
mbmbmbmbmb
That would be so sweet if Ashcan Pete was in the first expansion. Survivor probably fits him well. I'm guessing it will be a male investigator because so far all the factions have had 1 male and 1 female investigator announced. William Yorick seems like another good possibility for a male Survivor. I could also see Hank Samson.

People love Ashcan Pete and Duke though so if he's not in this expansion I hope he's in the next rather than make us wait too long for the hobo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.