Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Memoir '44» Forums » General

Subject: Replacement board rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Chapman
Australia
Norwood
SA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone in Australia have a spare board they would like to sell? My son's friend unfortunately split my lad's board in two. I'd like to get him a replacement.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark McG
Australia
Penshurst
NSW
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
can't remember if it has the same divisions, but the Epic BattleLore boards are the same hex size and the section lines will either match or be 1/2 hex off.

Plenty of BattleLore EPIC boards around, and going for a song.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexiane Achard
France
flag msg tools
Hello !

You can contact our spare part department by the way of this page to ask for a new replacement board : https://www.daysofwonder.com/en/contact/pieces/?tab=boardgam...

5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Taber
United States
Santa Clara
California
flag msg tools
designer
Check out my RPG blog at http://www.usandacat.com/thelair!
badge
Work hard, play hard!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I use binder clips on the split to hold mine together.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Chapman
Australia
Norwood
SA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Alexiane_DoW wrote:
Hello !

You can contact our spare part department by the way of this page to ask for a new replacement board : https://www.daysofwonder.com/en/contact/pieces/?tab=boardgam...



Thanks, I got the impression from the website that Days of Wonder don't do spares, but only replace missing or faulty at purchase components. This board was damaged in use.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig H
Canada
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
Only board I've ever split folding it to lay flat.

I think that reflects more on the amount of use rather than quality.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Chapman
Australia
Norwood
SA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
CraigH wrote:
Only board I've ever split folding it to lay flat.

I think that reflects more on the amount of use rather than quality.


In this case the board was split by a 9 year old boy folding it the wrong way. In his defence he wasn't very familiar with this type of board.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig H
Canada
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
Deodand wrote:
CraigH wrote:
Only board I've ever split folding it to lay flat.

I think that reflects more on the amount of use rather than quality.


In this case the board was split by a 9 year old boy folding it the wrong way. In his defence he wasn't very familiar with this type of board.


Neither was I apparently...

I just bent it a little the other way and snap. But I don't want people to get the idea that the components aren't high quality as they are - in my case, definitely "user error".
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Woelkers
United States
Bristol
Virginia
flag msg tools
You might try E-bay. I have bought parts for Memoir 44 there. If you really like the game, you might think of buying anther copy of the core game, that way you could play Overlord games.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.