Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Doran
United States
Columbia
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some months ago I remember seeing a copy of extra counters depicting the italian divisional HQs. Has anyone else seen these?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Doran
United States
Columbia
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Firsttofight(2581)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Doran
United States
Columbia
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got the counters and more. The guy has done counters, 1) correcting the Austrian Artillery AA capability, 2) the five base counters for the Italian mech divisions, 3) corrected ranges on all the transport helos in the game, 4) company breakdown counters for special forces, and 5) F-117 Stealth fighter squadrons.

Really well done counters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Wilson
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
narodynot wrote:
Got the counters and more. The guy has done counters, 1) correcting the Austrian Artillery AA capability, 2) the five base counters for the Italian mech divisions, 3) corrected ranges on all the transport helos in the game, 4) company breakdown counters for special forces, and 5) F-117 Stealth fighter squadrons.

How do you contact this guy? I'm definitely interested!

Tim W.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Doran
United States
Columbia
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TimW42 wrote:
narodynot wrote:

Tim W.

I found him on ebay. I think the search terms I used were, "next war extra counters. Iirc his name is Tom Tietz.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Wilson
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
narodynot wrote:
TimW42 wrote:
narodynot wrote:

Tim W.

I found him on ebay. I think the search terms I used were, "next war extra counters. Iirc his name is Tom Tietz.

Tony--

Many thanks!

Tim W.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.