Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mitchell Lurcook
United States
Kingsport
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1) when titans come out, they follow the rule of the rest of the cards right? they always go to whatever wall has the least number of cards with a preference to the farthest wall?

2) if I have say 6 movement and 10 power points, can I move 3, buy a card for 2, move 2, buy another card for 3, then move 1, and say fight a titan with the remaining 5 power?

3) on the same note, can I play a few cards, putting me in the same spot as a titan, then play a card that says if im in the space of a titan I get bonuses?

4) if I have a wound and have to play it in front of myself, I finish my turn and redraw my cards. if in my redraw I have another wound, do I die? or am I not dead because its not my "turn" any more and the wound thats already in play gets discarded at the beginning of my next turn.

5) is the game supposed to only have 5 stand up bases? why not add the remaining 3 so they can be stored with there bases?

6) I feel thematically the titans should always stay at the furthest wall, or stay at wall maria until one of the two walls fall, if one of the wall roses fall then they can get to Sheena. if Sheena falls its game over. I just feel its more thematic

7) also lets say a titan has 4 life left and needs 10 to "buy" and finish it (not accounting the extra card) if I play 14 power, will I kill the titan?

Overall we love the game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Yamaguchi
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Yes, except they go "outside" the Walls instead of "inside."

2) Yes, you can split up your Move and Power however you want.

3) Yes, you can play cards after moving/buying cards.

4) You have to PLAY or GAIN a Wound while you have a Wound in play. Drawing a Wound after ending your turn doesn't hurt you.

5) Only 5 included.

6) Potential Anime Spoiler: A Titan does appear within the city walls before, so it's not completely unthematic. The outer walls are more likely to have Titans though.

7) Yes, you can remove it's last remaining Health and make a Kill attempt.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Lurcook
United States
Kingsport
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One more quick question, you only draw the titan attack cards for archtitans right? Not for all titans?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hyra
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
WolfVonhinslik wrote:
One more quick question, you only draw the titan attack cards for archtitans right? Not for all titans?

Correct. Just for the Archenemies.

Thanks,
Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic R&D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Bechtel
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Point I am having with wounds. You say if you PLAY or GAIN a wound while you have a wound in play you die. I agree that is what the rules say. However, other places in the rules specifically say that if you gain a wound you place it in your discard pile and thereby don't place it in play. My question is, are there ways in the game to "GAIN" a wound that you immediately place into play other than via a trade?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hyra
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Whether or not you have a Wound in play, you place ones you gain into your discard. This becomes important if you die, as you remove the Wounds from your discard.

There are no specific things that will cause you to gain a Wound and immediately place it into play, other than a bad trade.

Thanks,
Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic R&D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.