Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Smith
United States
Arvada
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the banner on the site, you can get an extra 10% off your cart total at https://timewellspentgames.com by using code "BlackFriday2016". It says the code is good through the end of the month.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt D
United States
Peachtree corners
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Checking now and don't see that any games are on special, just the 10% off the total, but I'll keep looking.

Mostly posting to say you have the URL wrong. Their website is:

https://timewellspentgames.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike M
United States
Extreme West
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
More info here:

Original thread for Time Well Spent BF
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Smith
United States
Arvada
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well color me embarrassed. Not only do I get the URL wrong (fixed now thanks to hestiansun) but it is a repost. Sorry all. This is why I lurk most of the time... blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
FL
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
toothygrim wrote:
Well color me embarrassed. Not only do I get the URL wrong (fixed now thanks to hestiansun) but it is a repost. Sorry all. This is why I lurk most of the time... blush

don't worry about it, just be thankful it's not a Leonardo daVinci is $9.99 at CSI

just a suggestion for the future regarding useful hot deals thread subject's... yours made it sounds like it was a real sale with actual games... but if it's just across the board 10% off in-stock items actually put that in the thread subject as for a lot of folks 10% off is jut ho hum

imho ymmv
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.