Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Boucher
United States
Dublin
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have anybody sleeved their elder gods cards? If my measurements are correct, those are 60mm by 110mm but I couldn't find sleeves which would fit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will M (Board Game Beacon)
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Funilly enough I used two standard-sized sleeves to sleeve the Elder Gods (the size used to sleeve the rest of the cards).

I put one on the bottom of the card, then put the other one on the top of the card. They overlap which provides full coverage.

It's not ideal because the inner sleeve goes a bit wavy but I don't mind too much because it saved me the money in using sleeves I already had rather than buying a whole set of big sleeves then only using 12 of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcio Ferreira
Portugal
Viana do Castelo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

According to this geeklist there are some sleevs that fit
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/164572/item/4765849#i...

Card Sleeve Sizes for Games wrote:

Large cards:
Number of cards: 16 @ 60 x 113mm
The Mayday sleeves fit width-wise, but are slightly too short. If you're able to test either of the other brands, please let me know your results.

Mayday sleeve size: Dwarf King - Gray: Standard (MDG-7113, 100/pack) or Premium (MDG-7143, 50/pack) - (61 x 112mm)
Swan PanAsia sleeve size: Lupus in Tabula: Standard (SWN-028, 160/pack) - (61 x 110mm)
Ultimate Guard sleeve size: French Tarot: Premium (UGD010285, 80/pack) - (63 x 115mm)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Szymek Chmur
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hello, I used Mayday Magnum Platinum (61 x 112 mm) and they fit nicely. It's probably tarot cards size.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T C
msg tools
I just used tarot sleeves (70 x 120 mm), since I had a bunch at hand. The cards are extremely loose in the sleeves, but since they're not handled much, I just live with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.