Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps this has already been answered but will there be minis made of the planes in the other sets, and blister packs?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Angiolino
Italy
Rome
European Union
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes they will! In september-october you will see a second series of models: three Fokker D.VII, three Sopwith Snipe, three DH.4 and three Roland C.II, all taken from previously released cards (WyB and boosters) and all from WWI (no Russian Civil War). Two seaters will have different weaponary combinations (1/2 MGs for Rolands, 2/4 for DH4 as the ones in WyB!).

Then we are choosing 6 more fighters and 2 more two-seaters for the next two series. And if in the meantime WWII will be succesful... well, WWII miniatures will come too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Pombeiro
Luxembourg
Luxemburg City
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
angiolillo wrote:
well, WWII miniatures will come too.

yuk yuk I hate you Andrea!!!

I had promised myself I would not embark on the WWII series of WoW, but now I know I'm very weak in my beliefs!!! LOL

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Plummer
United States
Allston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Will we see the balloons and other odds and ends?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Wankel engine
mbmbmb
If FFG does WoW balloon minis, I won't know whether to shit or go blind.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
I had promised myself I would not embark on the WWII series of WoW

Manuel,

I had something like a similar promise-to-self, or maybe it was just a lack of interest. The idea of WoW WWII did not really appeal to me at all...

...Until I saw and worked on the rules.

There are some differences in how the game flow works that really grab my attention, plus some other mechanical changes that are good also. I went from a ho-hum, "same game, different pictures" perception to actually being excited about what's coming.

And that excitement had nothing to do with miniatures-- which I've just now found out about.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls