Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrewzgamez AzGzEz
Japan
CROWN POINT
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The spell on this card says ' +1D3 ' . There doesn't appear to be a D3 die in my copy of the game . I have 3 D6 . And is the mana cost of zero correct ?
Regards
Mandu

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert TNT
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I think D3 stand for: roll 1 D6 and count results 1&2 as 1, 3&4 as 2, 5&6 as 3.
I use this way to mean D3. I Don't know if the author means the same thing, but it works.
I hope it may help you.

Bye
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrewzgamez AzGzEz
Japan
CROWN POINT
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello Albert ,
Thanks for the response . I wondered whether that might be the case , but there appeared no mention of it . The other possibility was that 4,5 & 6 could be 1,2 & 3 respectively . ' -3 if it's over ' . Good little game though .
Regards
Mandu
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
todd sanders
United States
pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Albert is correct
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrewzgamez AzGzEz
Japan
CROWN POINT
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thankyou for the clarification , Todd . And nice game . You could play it either way , and long as you were consistent . Something else though , looking over the rules , I assume you fight the seige that the player marker is in . I am not sure that the rulebook states emphatically that combat takes place in the room in which the player marker is . Otherwise there is no right point to having such a piece . Or am I wrong ?
Regards
Mandu

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
todd sanders
United States
pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes you fight in the area you are in
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.