GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
16 Days Left
Love the game, but I found it very irritating for the mooses and the bunnies to wait with their hands on their heads until the hunter gets on with the scoring. It is also frustrating for the hunter who feels oblidged to go faster.
What worked for me is taking a photo with a tablet/smartphone/camera or even better connecting my handycam with the TV set and pausing the video when the hunter card is revealed.
This way we get:
1) Comfort: The hands can came down instantly
2) Socializing: Everyone can start talking and laughing with each other. Everyone can enjoy the sillines of the hands on the head by looking at the photos. Without a photo only the hunter could enjoy the "big picture".
3) No mistakes: The hunter can take the time he needs without pressure so there will be less mistakes in scoring. Also some hunters hate the scoring process or are really bad at it because they are new to the game. With a photo anyone can score instead of the hunter (mainly the owner of the game).
4) Memories: Keep the pictures in a special folder and have sth to remember from your game night.
All in all a much better experience for everyone!
... and of course with a little help from Photoshop I made my own poem cards in my mother tounge, with poems and lyrics of songs I like or find funny enough to work with the game!
- Last edited Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:22 am (Total Number of Edits: 5)
- Posted Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:38 am
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.