4 Posts

Zombicide: Black Plague» Forums » Variants

Subject: Crawilng Zombies rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alessandro TALLONETE
Italy
flag msg tools
this is my attempt to create crawiling zombies for ZBP, now I'll do the mould and then "mass production"

first master (a little too fat!!)

second master

the difficult is to obtain one single piece for the mould, I hope that the final result will be good.

the next photos will be of the painted zombies
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
QorDaq H'Nter
msg tools
tlhIngan QujwI'
badge
vay' DaneHbogh yIchargh!
mbmbmbmbmb
The photos are not showing up unless I follow them as links?

Regardless, I like the idea of adding Crawlers to Z:BP. And, it occurs to me that, without creating a line of Skinners, Crawlers could be a method of bumping up the difficulty of NPCs.

Some examples:

1) Every NPC automatically becomes a crawler and must be killed before a Vault Item can be collected.

or perhaps,

2) NPCs have a chance of becoming Crawlers (as Skinners in Modern, on kills which include a result of 1 on a die), then defeating the resulting crawler allows access to a Vault Item.

So, that's where my brain went, since NPC and Vault Item management can be problematic for those who use them, adding the Crawler element to NPCs could be a useful tool for increasing the difficulty a little.

However, I'd be interested in hearing what you intend to do with Crawlers? Are you going to make Skinners, or perhaps simply create some Crawler cards and let them spawn like any other critter type? Maybe something else?

Regardless, these look cool and I'm looking forward to learning more and seeing the results once finalized.

EDIT - Never mind on the Photo part, just one is showing up now, but it is visible.

EDIT 2 - Now they are both showing up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessandro TALLONETE
Italy
flag msg tools
I want use them as result 1 on a die of a NPC

I have understand, you don't see the photos???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
QorDaq H'Nter
msg tools
tlhIngan QujwI'
badge
vay' DaneHbogh yIchargh!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I like the idea of integrating them into NPC alt rules.

And yes, per my second edit, both photos are now visible and I like the direction that design is going.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.