Subject: Native speakers wanted! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Izdebski
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hello!

The rulebook for Thrashing Dice is almost done. But to avoid the mistakes we had with Thrash'n Roll, in which the rulebook was quite bugged, we need some native speakers to proof-read the rules. If anyone is willing to help us with reading, spell-checking, and mistake-pointing, please let us know in this thread!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Stoakes
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I am happy to. I have, and am a big fan of, Thrash 'n' Roll. I used to be a journalist and editor. I play bass in a rock covers band. I am recently retired so would have time to do it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Izdebski
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Kitsto wrote:
Yes, I am happy to. I have, and am a big fan of, Thrash 'n' Roll. I used to be a journalist and editor. I play bass in a rock covers band. I am recently retired so would have time to do it.

Thank you for response! I will notify you the moment the rulebook is ready

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lines J. Hutter
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in for the German rules.
Already own Thrash'n Roll
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R B
United States
Mayville
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
If you need English rules reviewed, I could help. Part of my job is reviewing documentation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin
United Kingdom
HITCHIN
HERTS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I am more than happy to proof read the rules. I backed thrash n roll on kickstarter and I am a metal fan!
Looking forward to the update.
Colin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Jungeblut
Germany
Kiel
flag msg tools
mbmb
If you need more proof-readers for the German rule version I will be glad to help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Izdebski
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ok, everyone who wants to help, please send me a geekmail with your e-mail address, so I can send you pdf
Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Stoakes
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Done.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Riccardo Previdi
Italy
Goito
Mantova
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I really don't know if you're planning on having on hand an Italian rulebook, I am willing to help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.