5 Posts

RAF: The Battle of Britain 1940» Forums » General

Subject: Missing charts and customer service rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dmitry R
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have finally gotten around to playing my copy of RAF, and I am apparently missing one of the charts (containing bombing and night raid tables, there is no list of specific player aid cards in the rules).

I have written to Decision (through a form on their site) couple of weeks ago, but got only an auto reply.

There is a bombing table in the flipbook, but not night raid tables.

Maybe there is a way to find them?

In general, Decision Games production quality seem to be quite low (I got seriously misaligned counters in D-Day at Peleliu, and slightly less misaligned ones in other games), only good thing about the company being that it publishes Butterfield games (one of the best game designers ever). I'm kind of hesitant now about buying anything else from them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Olsen
Denmark
Ringsted
Danmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

In my experience they will ship the missing item but not necesarily reply to your mail. So please do not give up hope yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rory Colling
United States
VICTOR
NY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DG at SCS Series is Disorganized!

Decision Games have a lot of great games, but I usually wait six months or more and then buy one...by then most of the errata will be ready!
Especially their magazine games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andi Woods
United States
Cedar Falls
Iowa
flag msg tools
"A future is something that you make yourself. You have to believe in it."
mbmbmbmbmb
I did not have much luck, through the email channel. However I found that the phone line worked quite well I managed to get two chits that I had needed. It took a bit for them to be mailed but it did come through and I appreciate it. I would advise making contact through the phone number of customer service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Turner
United Kingdom
York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I had a missing countersheet in my new copy of RAF. I found Decision Games customer service pretty good. Took a couple of emails, but once they responded, they were able to get a replacement sent out which arived here in the UK within a couple of weeks. Pretty pleased and it was worth the wait as it is an excellent game!

Hope you got your issue sorted!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.