$35.00
Nick
France
flag msg tools
mb
Hello,

1) Is this Batman vs The Joker playset can be integrated with the base game Heroes Unite?

2) Is this Batman vs The Joker playset a standalone set and can be played without other sets/base games?

Thanks meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B-Rad
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1) It is intended as a standalone 2-player game, however...

2) The main deck cards can be integrated into other base sets, and you could probably integrate other main deck cards into Batman vs Joker, but I think that could really throw the balance off.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Jackson
United States
Goodlettsville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Am I a man or am I a muppet? If I'm a muppet then I'm a very manly muppet!
mbmbmbmbmb
We've used the Crossover packs (Legion of Super-Heroes and Justice Society of America) with Batman v Joker - they are small enough sets of main deck cards that they change the game without throwing off the balance in any major way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are looking to take cards from this set and use them with other sets, about half the cards have abilities that relate to the Rivals-specific rules while the other half are generic and are easily incorporated into normal sets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
France
flag msg tools
mb
I see, thank you very much for your help everyone
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wise
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dormammu wrote:
If you are looking to take cards from this set and use them with other sets, about half the cards have abilities that relate to the Rivals-specific rules while the other half are generic and are easily incorporated into normal sets.

I haven't tested it, but there is an interesting variant for Confrontation cards listed here: https://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=48837
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.