$15.00
$30.00
Zach Greenwalt
United States
Englewood
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
So I love ticket to ride, and I have ALMOST every map, but Marklin is proving to be difficult to obtain. Days of Wonder released Zug um Zug: Deutschland which also had an expansion that includes a passenger mechanic. The German game is going to be easier to obtain rather than Marklin, so I was wondering what the differences are? Any info would be appreciated!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Urso McDaniel
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Zug um Zug: Deutschland expansion called Deutschland 1902 seems to have a simplified version of the Märklin passengers.

In Märklin every city has passenger point tokens and players choose when to place and move their passenger meeples to collect tokens.

The 1902 expansion seems to randomly place passengers meeples of different colors on cities and players collect the meeples with scoring based on majorities of meeple colors at the end.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zach Greenwalt
United States
Englewood
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
That kinda sounds like a randomized version of the stocks from the Pennsylvania map?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.