7 Posts

Epic Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: Coverage of Worlds rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I don't hang around much these forums so I apologise if this has already been discussed.

As far as I know the world championship is this weekend. With huge prizes on the line, I am very interested in following this online.

What is the coverage like of this event? Will there be live stream? Commentators? Written reports? Decklists? I would like to absorb as much as possible from this event (without actually going). I would love to see someone present their decks and expain the strategy behind them. I would also love to read a turn by turn report (or watch a video which is likely more realistic)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am also generally interested in strategy articles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nathan said that they will but did not say how: Live Broadcast of Worlds?

I could have sworn that the White Wizard Twitch channel was mentioned somewhere (and even if it was not, it would be a good place to expect it).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Stokes
United States
North Augusta
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Duck Season!
badge
I also believe that you met the King of the Forest, Mei, and meeting him is a sign of good luck.
mbmbmbmbmb
I also read that they will have their twitch going during it, as I put it on my google calandar. It might be at this site http://whitewizardgames.com/fair2016

Can't check it to make sure though work internet is blocking it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Davis
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mb
The full coverage plan is taking shape over the next couple of days. (Yes, the Fair is a big job...) No matter what, we will link to our coverage hub on Twitter and Facebook. We won't be hard to find. =)

- Nathan Davis
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great, I hope it will be archived. Us in diferent time zones wiuld loove to watch and probably also people later getting into the game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How much sooner till we get notification?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.