Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Mayer
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
would anybody be so kind to scan the english version of the additonal rule stickers. (Or the rulebook including the rule stickers)? (pdf would be great)

In my actual game we already glued all rule stickers in the rulebook, so you wouldn´t spoiler me.
I don´t want to blame the translator of the german rulebook, but I think having the original text could be helpfull to avoid discussions in my game round.

If you don´t want to post it, you could send it by e-mail, just write me a PN please!

Thank you very much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Pelkofer
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have pdf's of the affected pages for box 1 and box 2. Am I allowed to upload them? I'm worried about copyright violations.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Mayer
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Seafall owners,
so far I´m very happy and glad I got the stickers from the box 1 and 2.

Could you be so kind to send me also scans of the rest of the stickers?

Thank you very much!

@Everybody:
Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Pelkofer
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just sent you box 3. We opened box 4 and 5 in the same session, so I can't give you scans of them separately. Also, I haven't scanned them yet. When I get around to it, I'll copy you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Mayer
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Searles
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Looks like you're the right guy to ask. I've been looking specifically for Rule 7. I opened the box that's supposed to have it, but got 2 copies of one of the other rules and don't have rule 7 at all. The only reason I even know I'm supposed to have rule 7 is because I emailed Rob Daviau and he responded that I'm missing rule 7. Can you please send me rule 7? Thanks so much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Pelkofer
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Son of Barahir wrote:
Looks like you're the right guy to ask. I've been looking specifically for Rule 7. I opened the box that's supposed to have it, but got 2 copies of one of the other rules and don't have rule 7 at all. The only reason I even know I'm supposed to have rule 7 is because I emailed Rob Daviau and he responded that I'm missing rule 7. Can you please send me rule 7? Thanks so much!

Text of Rule 7:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
New Damage Cards: Curses
Each ship can have two curse cards in addition to two standard damage cards. If a ship receives a third curse card, it immediately sinks. A curse card cannot be removed with a repair action. It can only be removed by following the instructions on the card or by a special power.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.