Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Berger
United States
Wadsworth
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone had any issues with slow shipping from Boardlandia? This was my first time ordering from them. I asked for some pics of the damage of Food Chain Magnate a week or 2 ago. I received those pics and bought the game that night (the 7th of November). While doing so I told my friend about a game they had in stock he was eyeing and he bought that as well on a different order (Paperback in case you're curious). So we each placed our orders on the night of the 7th. As of now, neither of us has been told the items have shipped and when we check the site it is still in confirmed status. I was very happy with the response when I asked for the pics, but taking over a week to ship the items is worrisome. I mean I know they are just games and I do not need any of them right now, but I wants FCM! Has anyone else experienced this with them? Is this normal?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had nothing but incredibly positive experiences with Boardlandia. I bet if you emailed Tim to inquire about the status of your order, he'd help you in a heartbeat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Level 3 Tunt
United States
flag msg tools
mb
Same here - shipping was insanely fast and communication was excellent. Tim is active here on BGG and responsive over email.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Berger
United States
Wadsworth
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw nothing but good things on here about them. I did send over an email to him on Monday. Something probably just came up I suppose. Not a big deal. I will wait it out. Just odd that it has taken over a week and hasn't been shipped yet. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laurie V
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I placed my first order with them a little over a month ago. It's out of stock everywhere and they're just waiting for the restock. Tim has been extremely responsive whenever I've emailed asking for an update.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lisa Smith
msg tools
I ordered a game 10 days ago and it still hasn't shipped. I contacted them and they replied that they needed to have the game sent to them first. It was cheaper than at Target but I could walk into Target and just buy it today. I need it for an early Christmas present so I will probably have to cancel my order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.