Popular Tags: [View All]
Kristopher
United States
Allentown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Hey, buddy, can you spare a role?
badge
I jotted it down in my Risk campaign book. I always used to do that so I could replay my moments of glory over a glass of brandy in the sleeping quarters. --Arnold J. Rimmer--
mb
25% off Photogifts, plus free shipping.

Code: CHEERS
Exp: Nov 28, 2016

This INCLUDES 54 card Multiple-back playing cards. Brings them down to approx $12US. This isn't the BEST Deal Ive seen at artscow, but the best in a while, especially that includes these decks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a list anywhere of games/uses for the custom 54 card deck? It seems like a good deal, but I don't know what to do with it...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Chilton
United Kingdom
Oldbury
West Midlands
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Checkallday wrote:
Is there a list anywhere of games/uses for the custom 54 card deck? It seems like a good deal, but I don't know what to do with it...

Here's some:
Arts Cow Card Sets - Direct Links
Games suitable for ArtsCow card decks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristopher
United States
Allentown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Hey, buddy, can you spare a role?
badge
I jotted it down in my Risk campaign book. I always used to do that so I could replay my moments of glory over a glass of brandy in the sleeping quarters. --Arnold J. Rimmer--
mb
Checkallday wrote:

Also, depending on the game, you might find some in the files section of the individual game listing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chance Rushing
United States
Amarillo
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This code is still live as of 12-7 @ 7pm CST

used the 3 for $18 code for some decks and used this code for the multipurpose deck I needed. Its still slightly better than the 35% off cupon due to the free shipping
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.