Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
What size are the cards in this game?

Does the nice insert accommodate sleeved cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Janez Lužar
Slovenia
Ljubljana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eeeville wrote:
What size are the cards in this game?

Does the nice insert accommodate sleeved cards?

Sleeves are Fantasy Flight Mini European (red) 44×66 mm.

Sleeved cards don't fit in the insert! angry I wish the publishers would get it by now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
All you need is love :)
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
joey5513 wrote:
Sleeved cards don't fit in the insert! angry I wish the publishers would get it by now.

Yes, that's so annoying! devil
I threw away the insert and put the components in zip-locks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A S
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are the cards snug or are the sleeves pretty loose?

Also, when you say doesn't fit, are the sleeves too long? or does the thickness of all of the sleeved cards cause them not to fit in the insert?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerod
United States
Mount Vernon
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MoviinTarget wrote:
Are the cards snug or are the sleeves pretty loose?

Also, when you say doesn't fit, are the sleeves too long? or does the thickness of all of the sleeved cards cause them not to fit in the insert?

Thanks!

Ditto... Id like to know as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Cooper
Ireland
Maynooth
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

So... This is how I have my game stored with Sleeves. I use Mayday Premium Mini Euros for this game.

I left module A un-sleeved so you can see the comparison.

Problem is the set of cards are too fat when sleeved to fully go down into their slot in the insert.

I'd say if you used standard sleeves you would be fine... But I had premiums which means that they fit... Kinda... They just wont go right down into the slot... So I rest them in the slot as far as they will go without pressure.

You can see in the comparison between module A (bottom right - unsleeved) and B (left of A - Sleeved) the sleeved cards sit up about a cm (or 3/8 inch) higher. This is OK because it above the edge of the insert so the boards still cover the cards nicely.

Only issue is that they are tricky to pull out but, with a game with 5/10 minutes setup/put away time like First class, I don't mind the extra 20 seconds getting the cards out and putting them back in.

The 0/1 Carriage cars are a particular pain so I simply have a few of those in one of the spare slots to make it easier.

Hope this helps.

w.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.