Subject: only one scenario? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eddie Harr
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmb
My rulebook only has one scenario. That's it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Linden
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the main rulebook, yes. Plus 6 in the Days Gone Bye and the two in the "Read This First" tutorial.

What you are missing is The Scenario in the main rulebook is not really a scenario, it is instructions for creating/setting up a scenario.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie Harr
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmb
I see. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave van Zunder
msg tools
mb
jakecarol wrote:
In the main rulebook, yes. Plus 6 in the Days Gone Bye and the two in the "Read This First" tutorial.

What you are missing is The Scenario in the main rulebook is not really a scenario, it is instructions for creating/setting up a scenario.

Where are thes 6 Days gone by scenerios? I can not find them.... (I got the retail version)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Linden
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Headbangert wrote:
jakecarol wrote:

Where are thes 6 Days gone by scenerios? I can not find them.... (I got the retail version)

They are in the Days Gone Bye expansion (which came with the KS package but will be available via retail too).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.