Arkham Horror: The Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: Is there a Curse of the Rougarou card list? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm wondering if a card list for Curse of the Rougarou has been posted anywhere? It's not on the arkham cardgamedb site yet. I'm not looking for images, just a list of all the card titles. Thanks to anyone that can help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phoenix Bird
Antarctica
msg tools
mbmbmb
8 of them are up on Arkham DB.

Phoenix
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Martin
msg tools
mb
I have the Curse of the Rougarou scenario and will post a card list on the BBG page for that scenario in a few minutes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Córcoles
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
http://hallofbeorn.com/Arkham?Product=Curse%20of%20the%20Rou...

Its missing the back of one card, but there is a lot of cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard A. Edwards
United States
Lacey
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
stlazaro wrote:
http://hallofbeorn.com/Arkham?Product=Curse%20of%20the%20Rou...

Its missing the back of one card, but there is a lot of cards.

This is great, but wherever there are two location cards with the same fronts, clicking on the link to see the back displays the same back??

For example, you show two Wilderness cards, one subtitled "Trapper's Cabin" and one "Twisted Underbrush". But clicking on either card shows the information for "Trapper's Cabin only.

This seems to be true for all the cards with same front but different backs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fed Aykin

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmb
If anyone is interested, FFG is offering to sell this scenario direct to the public on their website right now, but they are showing it's out of stock at the moment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xuzu Horror
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Fedaykin98 wrote:
If anyone is interested, FFG is offering to sell this scenario direct to the public on their website right now, but they are showing it's out of stock at the moment.

You must have caught them just as they were putting it up.

It shows in stock now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Wolff
msg tools
Fedaykin98 wrote:

Too bad they didn't do this at the same time they restocked the core set. I would have grabbed it too. Now I'll probably wait to get it the same time as Dunwich Legacy. Hopefully it won't sell out instantly like the core sets did.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.