Ploridon Games

New Jersey
msg tools
Hello Everybody,

I'm Dan from Ploridon Games. We are a brand new gaming company formed, mainly as a hobby, to make board and cards games great again. We have a lot of game ideas in various stages of completion and we would like to share a game called Flipped with all of you today. We are super new to this whole awesome world of making games for the public so any information or feedback (good or bad) would be greatly apretiated.

Let me tell you a little bit about the game.

In a nutshell Flipped is a Rock, Paper, Scissor esque card game with Concentration elements thrown in. Add in the optional expansion (Provided) and you get a little bit of Lizard, Spock action as Well. There's scoring and stealing involved also. (who doesn't love a little scoring and theft)

The plan is to have multiple expansions and numerous themes. The theme of this play Test is Dungeons and it includes the expansion Wizards & Thieves.

Right now we are using place holder artwork but plan to incorporate high quality hand drawn art matching the Deck themes.

I hope you guys enjoy the game and please let us know what you think and how we can improve.

This print and play is in color. I'm working on gettinga simplified b&w version to make it less color drain for testing.

I find it best to cut out the cards and put them in card sleeves with MTG cards for back support.

Print & Play Link

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz4vmJn2hDeLTEYwZHVWb1hBVm...

Thanks

Dan
Ploridon Games
PloridonGames@gmail.com
Www.Facebook.com/PloridonGames
Www.PloridonGames.com (Under Construction)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.