4 Posts

Project: ELITE – Adrenaline» Forums » General

Subject: setup cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rodolfo Montenegro
msg tools
hello

the setup cards in adrenaline expansion include all 4 difficulties or only easy - medium - hard?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Johnson
msg tools
Yes. There is an easy, medium and hard setup card for each of the 4 maps and each of the 6 objectives.

The very hard bonus pack only includes cards for the original 2 maps and the original 4 objectives, however. Not that anyone could ever actually beat them, anyways...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodolfo Montenegro
msg tools
thank you Paul

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matej Gába
Slovakia
Marianka
flag msg tools
badge
Project: ELITE - the greatest realtime gaming experience of all times!
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, truth is, that it is possible to win on VERY HARD - I did twice, each time with a different team-mate. Each time, there came a Megaboss during the first round.
But another truth is that both times it was an Extermination scenario. Playing Recovery or Recon would be much more difficult to win.

Actually, I think P:E is a game where you can become a very good player with more experience. (I've played my 30th game of P:E yesterday.) This doesn't only mean you can roll faster, but for example, you will be able to evaluate the battlefield much faster, you'll gain the ability to understand when it is a good thing to cancell an event and when it is a better choice to use your dice somewehere else, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.