Subject: Emplacement and Gunshield rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank Wille
Germany
Herford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I moved my Gun and lost emplacement. According to the rules I can now apply Gunshield-DRM on the TH DR against me, when the shot is coming through the CA. Is this optional or am I forced to use Gunshield-DRM, when it is higher than any TEM?

Usually Gunshield-DRM is applied on the IFT DR, after a hit. What happens when I already used Gunshield-DRM for the TH DR - can I use it a second time for the following IFT DR? Would be strange, but it doesn't become quite clear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Fardette
United States
Canandaigua
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have my rules in front of me, but as I recall you can generally take the TEM instead of your gun shield. Also, you cannot use the gunshield for both the To Hit and IFT rolls, it only modifies one, but you could use the emplacement or terrain for one and gun shield for the other.

As a side note, you might want to check out the GameSquad Forums for all your ASL answers.

http://www.gamesquad.com/forums/index.php?forums/advanced-sq...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Wille
Germany
Herford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick reply.

So it always my choice, whether I want to take Gunshield DRM for the TH or IFT rolls.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.