4 Posts

Colony» Forums » General

Subject: Colony Promo #1 FLGS from Meeple Source rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hahn Arama
United States
flag msg tools
I had a guide, a Bedouin man, who called me 'Abu el Banat'. And whenever we'd meet another Bedouin, he'd introduce me as Abu el Banat. And the Bedouin would laugh and laugh and offer me a Pint of beer. (cont below)
badge
And I'd go to pay them for the beer and they wouldn't let me. "Abu el Banat" means "father of daughters." They thought the beer was the least they could do.
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know anything about this? The email I got has a a small picture of the cards. I think it's (6) d6 for 3 victory pints. Not sure what the upgrade side is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
hahnarama wrote:
Does anyone know anything about this? The email I got has a a small picture of the cards. I think it's (6) d6 for 3 victory pints. Not sure what the upgrade side is.

You could always check the entry for it... Colony FLGS Promo whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hahn Arama
United States
flag msg tools
I had a guide, a Bedouin man, who called me 'Abu el Banat'. And whenever we'd meet another Bedouin, he'd introduce me as Abu el Banat. And the Bedouin would laugh and laugh and offer me a Pint of beer. (cont below)
badge
And I'd go to pay them for the beer and they wouldn't let me. "Abu el Banat" means "father of daughters." They thought the beer was the least they could do.
mbmbmbmbmb
Listen Smart ASS! when it didn't show up under search for keyword colony I turn to the forums.

Just for this I am NOT going to wish you a Happy Wookie Life Day tomorrow!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
hahnarama wrote:
Listen Smart ASS!

Better than being a dumb ass!

hahnarama wrote:
Just for this I am NOT going to wish you a Happy Wookie Life Day tomorrow!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.