Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Connor Alexander
United States
St. Augustine
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Topic. Everyone seems to have a copy but I don't see it for sale anywhere. I've had a notification request on CoolStuff since Gen Con and never got notified of it being in stock. Just seems weird for a FFG LCG. Anyone know how I can score a copy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradford Lounsberry
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You needed to pre-order it awhile ago. Right now it seems the first print run has sold out. A reprint will happen at some point in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Soylent Green
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Stop hovering over me!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
It is back in stock at FFG:

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/arkham-horror...

They ran out quickly but got more in just yesterday I believe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scourn1
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Order it from FFG? people posted here yesterday it was back in stock at FFG direct. They ship quickly.

Looking at their site, its still there to buy and get it. No longer out of stock.

Plus all the FLGS around me got it in again today
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nerds call me
United States
N Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just grabbed a copy from FFG's website this morning. They are currently in stock!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Robertson
United States
Waconia
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oshio wrote:
Topic. Everyone seems to have a copy but I don't see it for sale anywhere. I've had a notification request on CoolStuff since Gen Con and never got notified of it being in stock. Just seems weird for a FFG LCG. Anyone know how I can score a copy?

My local games by james had about a dozen copies in stock, and seemed surprised that I was worried about them not having it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
reaching out from the in-between spaces...
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oshio wrote:

Yeah, it was never in-stock at CSI. They had it up for pre-orders and sold out of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
Chalfont
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am positive that somewhere I read (but unable to find now) that CoolStuff doesn't send out back in stock email notices to everyone who requested one when a product comes back in stock. They would notify those oldest requests first but would stop at some threshold above what they had in stock. It was to try to satisfy those waiting the longest by giving them a better chance to get there first.

I have seen a few times where I found out here first but never received an email acknowledgement from CSI.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blayne Miley
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had to check with a couple FLGS's but eventually found one yesterday that had it in stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nerds call me
United States
N Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
An update: Ordered from FFG three hours ago and just got a confirmation that it has shipped.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Larson
United States
Coon Rapids
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was at the FFG Event Center earlier today and they had plenty of copies lying around.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cielle
France
flag msg tools
mb
If you are ok to order it in France, the french online retailer Philibertnet.com has currently 8 copies of Arkham Horror The Card Game (the game is in english). HTH

The link is : http://www.philibertnet.com/fr/jeux-de-cartes/46460-arkham-h...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.