$20.00
$30.00
Miles Wilburn
United States
Erie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
Personally it's The Damned. I'm intrigued at the least to see how the demons and cultist folk work together with a strained master/servant relationship. I'm so hyped for this game even though we won't see it for a while!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristo Vaher
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It was delayed again?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miles Wilburn
United States
Erie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
Not sure honestly, haven't heard from the LSG'a about it in a while. I'm guessing at the very least it'll probably come in March by the time it's printed and shipped

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio B-D
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
mb
This game for me has completely lost its ship. It is going to come two years late, with not great reviews and competing against Arkham Horror the card game... the worst part is that I have the feeling that the company continues to use the money from this kickstarter to fund other games. If any of those ventures does not go according to plan we might as well write off our investment as a loss.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sean stockton
msg tools
mb
I'm looking forward to the Shifters, but i'm a sucker for anything Lycanthrope

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Stockwell
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
While it's currently seven months behind the original campaign delivery date, I'm confident it will release when it's ready-and-amazing. I fully acknowledge the frustration of other backers who have been champing at the bit to get it (and have been disappointed at the delay).

I'll freely admit my bias, having playtested it an immodest amount.

So far, I've liked the Skinwalkers best ... but I've not played a single Golem scenario (yet!!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miles Wilburn
United States
Erie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
I was an after-campaign pledger. Didn't have he funds at the time so I'm glad I was able to jump on board. Mike posted a comment today saying he'd have an update in a few days so hopefully we'"" have good news, but any news at this point is good news especially to you guys that waited so long!

I feel like all of the factions have sort of an awesome allure to them making it hard to choose when it comes to campaigning lol. That being said the shifters definitely seem pretty awesome, Reminds me of the show Supernatural when they had the shapeshifter. The golems seem interesting but I think I've seen the least about them. I wish there was more videos and knowledge to consume!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miles Wilburn
United States
Erie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
New post came! Apocrypha is being split into 3 boxes sent separately! They obviously explain why and yadda yadda better on the update!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think The Physicians are the creepiest of the lot. You expect monsters to be nasty, but these guys are (maybe) human and STILL f#$%&d in the head.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.