Subject: [Ottawa] FFG Sale rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Drew Thomson
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
This is the end; hold your breath and count to ten; feel the earth move and then; hear my heart burst again
badge
"We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Tennyson
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone in Ottawa interested in getting in on a joint order? There are great deals, but shipping kills it. If there's enough of us though...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sir Halden of FTL
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just looking. Eclipse would be 50$ plus 55$ shipping so 140$ CAD or 105$ CAD at Great Board Games. shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
soulblight
Canada
Ottawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's one price no matter the items in the order?
I want to pick up an Arkham Horror LCG core set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Thomson
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
This is the end; hold your breath and count to ten; feel the earth move and then; hear my heart burst again
badge
"We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Tennyson
mbmbmbmbmb
No, the size of the items affects shipping.

Arkham Horror LCG is a brand new game and is not part of the Holiday Sale.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Schneider
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Shipping is crazy - 4 RPG books, they want $58 USD for USPS, or $38 UPS, but with UPS I have been dinged everytime with their insane brokerage fees.

Too bad - books are $5 each!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rod Fage
Canada
Kanata
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You could ship to Ogdensburg across the border if someone is making a trip down there. I have had friends ship other stuff there and it is supposed to be very reasonable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vance Strickland
Canada
Nepean
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Go to MyUSAddress.ca. Get a real address, not a P.O. box, in Ogdensburg. Works like a charm. They'll even hold your shipments for a year after they receive them.
Free to set up and just $5USD to get your package. (I think it's $25USD for packages over 50 lbs.)

Used it for car parts so far. 40 minutes door to door on a Sunday morning. They even give you a coupon to get back over the bridge for free on your first visit and every 5th one after that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
soulblight
Canada
Ottawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sdrewthomson wrote:

Why does that matter? Do you mean that we can't put it into the same order?

RodF wrote:
You could ship to Ogdensburg across the border if someone is making a trip down there. I have had friends ship other stuff there and it is supposed to be very reasonable.

I work in Prescott and frequently cross the border to pick up orders from the UPS shop. I'd happily do it if gas, the bridge tolls, and UPS holding fees are split.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregor Terrill
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
somaluna wrote:
sdrewthomson wrote:

Why does that matter? Do you mean that we can't put it into the same order?

Check out the site: https://holiday-sale.fantasyflightgames.com/

It's a whole separate shop, so you wouldn't be able to combine with other products.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerry Smit
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
FFG Sale
and in Ottawa

Here I thought someone was selling Frigates...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vance Strickland
Canada
Nepean
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GerryRailBaron wrote:
Quote:
FFG Sale
and in Ottawa

Here I thought someone was selling Frigates...

I've got one on Dows Lake for sale if yer interested...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.