Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paolo D'Ulisse
Italy
ROMA
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone, I write here trying if possible to solve my problem. I was a proud owner of both Band of Brothers and Ghost Panzer... when the KS for the Texas Arrows expansion started, I decided to go all in, for all the games... At the end of august I finally received the KS package (paying 55 euros of customer taxes - I live in Roma - Italy), only to discover that 2 of the 3 games were badly damaged, while the third was just slightly damaged... the guide and the scenario bonus were in good condition... I wrote to the WP with some pictures of the games, and they were very kind to answer promptly, saying that they would have sent a package again as a gift, so as to not pay again the taxes... I was very happy for the kindness, but after their answer I have just receveived one mail with a tracking code (but it was referred to a package shipped before my first mail, and in fact referred to a shipment to another city) and nothing else... I wrote them again few times asking for some news, but have not received any answer till now... So I try to write here to check the situation, if possible... Sorry to bother and best regards!
(written in Consimworld too)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Gloor
Switzerland
Ostermundigen
Bern
flag msg tools
The statement below is false.
badge
The statement above is correct.
mbmbmbmb
Aww that sucks I'm not sure you'll get much more response to this thread than to your last one - WP isn't active on here, and while the designer is around rather often, I'm not sure there's much he can do...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher O
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
Summer grasses / All that remains / Of soldiers' dreams. - Basho.
mbmbmbmbmb
collezionista wrote:
Hi everyone, I write here trying if possible to solve my problem. I was a proud owner of both Band of Brothers and Ghost Panzer... when the KS for the Texas Arrows expansion started, I decided to go all in, for all the games... At the end of august I finally received the KS package (paying 55 euros of customer taxes - I live in Roma - Italy), only to discover that 2 of the 3 games were badly damaged, while the third was just slightly damaged... the guide and the scenario bonus were in good condition... I wrote to the WP with some pictures of the games, and they were very kind to answer promptly, saying that they would have sent a package again as a gift, so as to not pay again the taxes... I was very happy for the kindness, but after their answer I have just receveived one mail with a tracking code (but it was referred to a package shipped before my first mail, and in fact referred to a shipment to another city) and nothing else... I wrote them again few times asking for some news, but have not received any answer till now... So I try to write here to check the situation, if possible... Sorry to bother and best regards!
(written in Consimworld too)

Hello, Paolo. I'm not part of Worthington but I am part of the design team that put work into Texas Arrows. I'll see if I can point Jim Krohn at this thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex P
France
La Plaine St-Denis
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My boxes were slightly damaged too but not too bad so I didn't make an issue of it (two of the lids won't slide down on their own and one of those require a particular lifting of the cardboard lid to fully close) because I really am a fan and don't want to remove any profit from the publisher.

Worthington should definitely shell out for some Amazon-style air bladders that surround the boxes next time around.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Krohn
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
badge
Ahhh....my misspent youth...
mbmbmbmbmb
Paolo, I will point WGs to this thread.

FWIW, I have had trouble with the Italian Post. I had an auction I was trying to fulfill once, and it took almost 3 months for my package to be delivered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo D'Ulisse
Italy
ROMA
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jim Krohn wrote:
Paolo, I will point WGs to this thread.

FWIW, I have had trouble with the Italian Post. I had an auction I was trying to fulfill once, and it took almost 3 months for my package to be delivered.

Hi Jim, thank you and thank anyone else for help and support...
Till now I've ordered more than one thousand games in Italy(as you can see in my collection )from US and Europe and never had any problems ... of course soon or later it should happen something...
I just hope that WP will help because I really liked the system, and having now 2+1/2 damaged boxes still in shrink on my shelf, after the money invested, is very... sad ... zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.