$60.00
$20.00
Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Orléans» Forums » General

Subject: Calgary Group Purchase of the Orleans: Neue Ortskarten N°4 Expansion? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Darren
Canada
Calgary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Is there any one interested in/near the Calgary (Canada) area in getting together to purchase a bunch of the Orleans: Neue Ortskarten N°4' expansions from DLP directly? For that matter, we could also order Orleans: Neue Ortskarten N°1, Orleans: Neue Ortskarten N°2, and Orleans: Neue Ortskarten N°3 if wanted.

I purchased the DLP Fan Kit which had Orleans: Neue Ortskarten N°1 already in it and have previously ordered Orleans: Neue Ortskarten N°2 & Orleans: Neue Ortskarten N°3 so I only need Orleans: Neue Ortskarten N°4.

I am also considering ordering a Orléans: Die Reise nach Tours solo player expansion from Spielbox which we could do a separate group purchase if enough are interested.

If you want in, get in touch with me and if we can get enough interest we can do this and chop the shipping costs down to a reasonable cost.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Helmer
Canada
Windsor
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In essence, yes, but i'm in Ontario, so with another 5-10$ in shipping here from Alberta - might negate any benefit for me. But i've subscribed to this thread, so if the cost is worth it, perhaps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.