$30.00
$5.00
$20.00
Gerit Driessen
Netherlands
Mierlo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Though my interest was already raised when NW was released, I stayed on the fence as it looked quite impressive with many procedures and tables.

Again, I am intrigued by this solitaire game. But is it as complex as it's predecessor? Or should I jump off that fence...?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dundy O
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gerit wrote:
Though my interest was already raised when NW was released, I stayed on the fence as it looked quite impressive with many procedures and tables.

Again, I am intrigued by this solitaire game. But is it as complex as it's predecessor? Or should I jump off that fence...?

Don't jump!! Embrace the beauty and mystery of the American Southwest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon J
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Print and Play Gamer
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a little more streamlined than NW. Maybe a twitch easier, but it's still a heavy game I think. But it's so worth it, I'd say Commancheria is even better than NW.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francis K. Lalumiere
Canada
Brossard
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
patton55 wrote:
It's a little more streamlined than NW. Maybe a twitch easier, but it's still a heavy game I think. But it's so worth it, I'd say Commancheria is even better than NW.

Quite the endorsement, Gordon.
As if I needed more incentive...shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerit Driessen
Netherlands
Mierlo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply.

I hope a tutorial will be made to watch on YouTube .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
Soon in our hands!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.