Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Forbidden Island» Forums » Rules

Subject: Quick Question On Navigator :) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Just a real quick (dumb) question on the Navigator.

The Navigator reads:

Quote:
Move another player up to 2 adjacent tiles for 1 action.

Can that other player be on any other tile...or does that player have to be on the same (or adjacent) tile as the Navigator?

I know it's obvious...but the question was still asked during my last game, so I wanted some confirmation.

Thanks guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baker Odom
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
twitch77 wrote:
Just a real quick (dumb) question on the Navigator.

The Navigator reads:

Quote:
Move another player up to 2 adjacent tiles for 1 action.

Can that other player be on any other tile...or does that player have to be on the same (or adjacent) tile as the Navigator?

I know it's obvious...but the question was still asked during my last game, so I wanted some confirmation.

Thanks guys!

Any pawn anywhere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thank you very much
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mauricio Montoya
Colombia
Medellín
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The characters you move with the navigator do it according to their normal movement rules, and up to two adjacent tiles (adjacent to themselvers, not the navigator), but cannot use their character power to extend that movement more than 2 tiles.

So the explorer can be moved diagonally while everybody else moves orthogonally, and the diver cannot "swim" through multiple flooded/missing spaces with just one move like his normal power (however he can be moved over 1 missing tile provided there is land on the other side, because moving over missing spaces is part of his normal movement rules), and you cannot use the navigator to make the pilot "fly" anywhere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.