Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

Allegiance: A Realm Divided» Forums » General

Subject: expansion? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
daman whodaman
msg tools
Like the subject heading.. good game that needs and expansion
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Joseph (Jam) Ibanez III
Philippines
Taguig
Metro Manila
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I hope they do release expansions. Like more characters. Or a battlefield where terrain may be a factor.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Choong
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps a difference stand alone game in sci-fi setting featuring Space Marshall, Star Rogue, Galaxy Traders, Psionic Aliens, Zerg-like and Predator-like alien characters, maybe even a spawning plant-like alien beings, etc. That would be AWESOME!!!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daman whodaman
msg tools
On the more serious side.. An expansion with new decks that build on the current ones
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Dosher
msg tools
I would love more cards and heros! Might be worth it to split the action deck, one being your instants and another being the enchantments or prolonged effects.

As I already posted I would love a 1 vs. 2 or 3 game type. You could even tie it in to the story saying that person has become a god, while the other players are trying to dethrone him/her.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daman whodaman
msg tools
bennid2 wrote:
I would love more cards and heros! Might be worth it to split the action deck, one being your instants and another being the enchantments or prolonged effects.

As I already posted I would love a 1 vs. 2 or 3 game type. You could even tie it in to the story saying that person has become a god, while the other players are trying to dethrone him/her.


any reason to make an expansion be great.. i have to say i loved it and its simple to explain and jump right into
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Yeoh
msg tools
Didn't the KS campaign feature a 250k stretch goal expansion? It wasn't reached, but surely that was a hint of a possible expansion.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daman whodaman
msg tools
xerial wrote:
Didn't the KS campaign feature a 250k stretch goal expansion? It wasn't reached, but surely that was a hint of a possible expansion.


250k is pushing it but i can easily see 100k
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Thomas
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
drakkonblade wrote:
xerial wrote:
Didn't the KS campaign feature a 250k stretch goal expansion? It wasn't reached, but surely that was a hint of a possible expansion.


250k is pushing it but i can easily see 100k


It is pushing it, you might even say its a stretch.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Yeoh
msg tools
Yeah but that's the only stretch goal with a hint of expansion. Since UG put it as a stretch goal, surely it meant that they would at least have some idea of what it would be right? So if an expansion were to come out, maybe it would be that?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.