$35.00
Serge Levert
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Race for the Galaxy stream going live any minute. Starting with some 3 player The Brink of War, no takeovers.

Come follow along, comment, play with us, strategize.

http://twitch.tv/unsane
1 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conan Meriadoc
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice ! I'll have to watch a replay when I get off work.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nishadham
United Kingdom
Bristol
Avon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
@Entranced do you play on the main Keldon server? Hope to catch you there if so.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Serge Levert
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dystopian wrote:
Nice ! I'll have to watch a replay when I get off work.

Here's a direct link. I even scored triple digits once (ending tableau) - going to have to assemble that into my first Youtube video methinks.

nickjanaway wrote:
@Entranced do you play on the main Keldon server? Hope to catch you there if so.

Yeah, anytime i'm not playing the XI beta i'm on the main Keldon server. I saw Keldon post a message in another thread recently, so hopefully that means XI will be on the main Keldon server once they release it as well.

ATM i'm committed to playing at minimum Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 6pm-9pm. If you post in the stream chat or my stream thread we can arrange to play any of those days/times, any format you like.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nishadham
United Kingdom
Bristol
Avon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
entranced wrote:
ATM i'm committed to playing at minimum Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 6pm-9pm. If you post in the stream chat or my stream thread we can arrange to play any of those days/times, any format you like.

That's 2am onwards for me so I'll see you there if insomnia occurs :)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Serge Levert
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nickjanaway wrote:
That's 2am onwards for me so I'll see you there if insomnia occurs :)

Ah, we can arrange a more suitable time for you. I'll be streaming outside those hours more and more as i get everything sorted out as well.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Serge Levert
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Live now, starting with some 2pe BoW Takeovers off.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.