Subject: Missing the Med guy.. can we still play in the meantime? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Simon Barnes
United Kingdom
Leigh
Lancs
flag msg tools
On opening it seems we're missing the Robot character card, we got an extra Boom. I couldn't get my head around it in time for our first session so we packed up and played something else instead. How do we get around not having him? My son is itching to play it.

We'll play 3 players so if we just agree not to have the robot as a main char we can still use his dice and be good to go? He's not one of those essential characters that some games have is he?

As regards getting the card I've messaged KNA and if they can't help I'll return it to the seller and hopefully the replacement will be good, but in the meantime my son wants to get stuck in.

He loved the comic, I loved Serenity, just my missus to win over.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Cox
United States
Archdale
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Simon

Sorry to hear you got some mixed up character boards. First to answer your question: Yes you could play the game, just have the Medical Droids be one of the NPC's and still roll the white die when that symbol appears on a skill check.

About the missing character board. I am not sure where you sent a message, but please email me at kevin@knagames.com and let me know your address. We will get a replacement right out to you.

Thanks and have a great adventure!

Kevin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Barnes
United Kingdom
Leigh
Lancs
flag msg tools
Nice one Kevin, I used this site:

http://www.knagames.com/contact.html

I'll email you now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Cox
United States
Archdale
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes I checked just now, we got your email. Please send over your address and will get that character right out to you.

Enjoy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.