Popular Tags: [View All]
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anybody else have the issue where tiles from sheet E are a bit more blue than purple?
I barely noticed it and am waiting to see if it will impact play before potentially asking for a replacement, but wanted to see if there are other copies with the same issue out there.

As others have noted the components are of great quality, so I doubt that something like that would have made it past the quality check in every copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Parkin
United States
Stow
Ohio
flag msg tools
Push Cubes. Blow Stuff Up.
badge
MIND. BLOWN.
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine are the same way. I noticed it, considered it for about five seconds, and then concluded that it has neither an impact on gameplay or on my focus.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Sorich
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That was the first thing I noticed when punching out the tiles. I appear to have 3 shades of blue. However, I haven't found that it affects game play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
badge
In your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.
mbmbmbmbmb
I punched mine, have played it 4 times, and haven't noticed. Can't access it to check at the moment, but it seems likely that if one copy is that way, then many are...perhaps all of them. There was and only will ever be the single print run that all of our copies came from. Asking for a replacement would likely be futile, not to mention a lot to ask of a small publisher for such a trifle. No offense intended. Different shades of blue certainly will not affect the gameplay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine too, more noticeable on the Late than any others.

Doesn't really affect me much. Only played solo so far, but I just pick them out at random from the tile tray, so you don't even see the backs (at least if you have the fancy tray).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
badge
In your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.
mbmbmbmbmb
So I finally got around to checking my tiles. I absolutely wouldn't have noticed if someone hadn't pointed it out...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Parkin
United States
Stow
Ohio
flag msg tools
Push Cubes. Blow Stuff Up.
badge
MIND. BLOWN.
mbmbmbmbmb
It's really not a big deal in the slightest. The aesthetic of the game is masterful all the same.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.