Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Yum
United States
Altadena
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Will the expansion pieces work with the Deluxe version, specifically are you pulling cardboard pieces mixed with the wooden circles? Which wouldn't seem to work well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Treebeard
United States
Joshua
Texas
flag msg tools
I Design Broken Token Game Inserts
badge
I Design Broken Token Game Inserts
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a scenario where you need to keep the resources hidden on the main board till they are collected so you can't use the wooden bits on the paths.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Van Zandt
United States
South Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
PlayTMG.com
mbmbmbmbmb
treebeardtheent wrote:
There is a scenario where you need to keep the resources hidden on the main board till they are collected so you can't use the wooden bits on the paths.

This is correct- this is the only situation where you'd have to use some cardboard rather than deluxe. There are no additional bag-pulled tokens in the expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I bet he's lots of fun at parties.
United States
flag msg tools
I spent 200 GeekGold...
badge
...and all I got was this lousy overtext.
mbmbmbmbmb
It would be great if TMG would offer us Deluxe owners an upgrade pack with the 2 additional citizens and money in wood... having a mix of both is somewhere strange. And any extra wooden bits we might need for Trade & Intrigue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.