Hide
3 Posts

Bios: Genesis» Forums » Rules

Subject: Mutation Purchase Order rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dobby
msg tools
So I am playing my very first game, and am trying to figure out what order purchases will be done in. I am just playing the simple variant, as all four players so no parasites this game. The following is the player order for the turn along with their tableaus:

Yellow Player:
- Microorganism #1: 1 yellow biont
- Microorganism #2: 1 yellow biont

Green Player:
- Microorganism #3: 1 green biont, 1 yellow biont

Blue Player:
- =(

Red Player:
- Microorganism #4: 1 red biont

In this scenario what order are purchases done?

1) Yellow gets to make up to 3 purchases, 1 for each of its bionts in microorganisms in whatever order. Then Green makes 1, then Red makes 1.

2) Yellow makes one, then Green, then Red, then Yellow's 2nd, and then Yellow's final.

3) Some other order...

Any help would be great! Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
There's a shape called "The Golden Rectangle". Have you heard of it?
United States
Little Canada
Minnesota
flag msg tools
It refers to a rectangle that's approximately contstructed in the ratio of 9 to 16. The golden rectangle has several characteristics. Let's say I create a square within this shape. Then, this smaller rectangle that I just created will also be a
badge
golden rectangle. I make another square within that and the leftover is another golden rectangle. And I make a few more, and when I connect all the central points of these shapes it creates a spiral that continues forever. This is the "Golden Spin".
mbmbmbmbmb
All purchases are done in turn order, with each player making all of their purchases in the order of their choice before moving on to the next player.

Keep in mind:
- A player with more HGT symbols than each other player (including HGT symbols in organisms where he has a foreign gene) can declare himself first at the start of any phase. In this case, they go first, then the normal start player, and finally everyone else going clockwise from the normal start player.
- Parasites, when you include them, make their purchases immediately after all of the bionts in the host have had a chance to make a purchase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
グース
Japan
目黒区
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
golden_cow2 wrote:
All purchases are done in turn order, with each player making all of their purchases in the order of their choice before moving on to the next player.

Keep in mind:
- A player with more HGT symbols than each other player (including HGT symbols in organisms where he has a foreign gene) can declare himself first at the start of any phase. In this case, they go first, then the normal start player, and finally everyone else going clockwise from the normal start player.
- Parasites, when you include them, make their purchases immediately after all of the bionts in the host have had a chance to make a purchase.

Perfect answer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.