Justin Case
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I have a very large outbound trade list, filled with games both large and small, and when postage is not a factor, I'm willing to mix and match any number of games to make some sort of fair deal. That list may be viewed here if you would like to browse.

I also have a pretty large inbound trade list, which may be viewed here if you would like to browse that.

Of course you can also look for matches using the Trade Manager if your own trade lists are populated.

I'm specifically looking for trade opportunities with anyone who may be traveling through or near the Triad area (Greensboro, High Point, and Winston Salem) during the coming holiday times of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and even New Years.

I live in southwest Greensboro, very close to I-40 but not so far from the other main highways and interstates either, and if we make a deal, we'll also figure out where to meet that will get you safely and easily off the road for a few minutes.

Please feel free to geekmail me directly.

meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.