Subject: Do you guys know when it will be available in Canada ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
dV Giochi
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Mazmo,
the English version should be already available while you'll have to wait until the first quarter of 2017 for the French version.

Hope this helps
Have fun

Martino Chiacchiera
Junior Editor
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Wright
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been waiting for my local game store ... Boardgame Bliss, Meeplemart and 401 games to get this in. No idea when they will though, Bang the Dice Game is a hit with my group and I really want to expand it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Deschamp
Canada
Ottawa
flag msg tools
mbmb
I can't seem to find it myself. I am in the Ottawa area and no stores I have tried have it. Can't find it on Amazon.ca either
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cormier
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dVGiochi wrote:
Hello Mazmo,
the English version should be already available while you'll have to wait until the first quarter of 2017 for the French version.

Hope this helps
Have fun

Martino Chiacchiera
Junior Editor

I have to echo the comments of others in this thread. I've been looking and waiting for this expansion to be available for a while now and there doesn't seem to be any news about it in Canada.

I can't find it for sale anywhere.

Can you please provide us with an update?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Wright
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can purchase the English version only from select US online retailers, some seem to have an abundance of copies at a reasonable price but shipping and the exchange rate quickly bring that price up, I have been searching for months to locate an English version in Canada to no avail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.