Popular Tags: [View All]
Oliver Brettschneider
Germany
Mainz
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the expansion yet, but would like to update my player aid already. There are pictures available of the faction mats, just not the player mats...

Edit: Got the expansion now, so no need for that anymore.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Münster
NRW
flag msg tools
Hidden trackable information in games sucks!
badge
I play games for fun and pursuing the goal to win the game is fun! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
Imagine wrote:
I don't have the expansion yet, but would like to update my player aid already. There are pictures available of the faction mats, just not the player mats...

Someone had uploaded them on these forums about a week ago, but they are gone now, not sure why. You can also take a screenshot of one of the expansion (p)review videos, that's what I have done. (I don't remember which one I took it from, but several of the videos probably include close-ups of the player mats.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Riley Doyle
United States
Londonderry
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
If I remember correctly the Man vs. Meeple video showed the faction mats.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Brettschneider
Germany
Mainz
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Darador wrote:
Someone had uploaded them on these forums about a week ago, but they are gone now, not sure why.

I'm glad I'm not the only person who saw them. I was doubting myself because I couldn't find them again, either... Hopefully someone scans them again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Winston Spencer
Brazil
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rule book don´t have a image or description for the new boards and actions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Münster
NRW
flag msg tools
Hidden trackable information in games sucks!
badge
I play games for fun and pursuing the goal to win the game is fun! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
Aztarun wrote:
The rule book don´t have a image or description for the new boards and actions?

No.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Sobral
Brazil
RS
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Darador wrote:
Imagine wrote:

Someone had uploaded them on these forums about a week ago, but they are gone now, not sure why. You can also take a screenshot of one of the expansion (p)review videos, that's what I have done. (I don't remember which one I took it from, but several of the videos probably include close-ups of the player mats.)

That was me, but the game designer asked me to don't post them because of copyright. So, I excluded them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.