Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anybody know when the terrain and scenario book is going to be released?

How about the Umenzi?

Thanks,

Jeff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Gelb
United States
Los Angeles
CALIFORNIA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i heard that the new faction, the Umenzi (sp?) is already out. Haven't heard about the terrain, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt McMahon
United States
Warrenton
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the last I saw from the web site, the new tribe is due out this month and the terrain next month (june).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Ellis
United States
Brookline
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually the Terrain will ship from distributors early next week (I just met with one of the Alliance offices today). The Umenzi are temporarily stuck in customs, but there's nothing dramatic going on, so they should ship to distributors within the next week or two and to stores within a week or so after that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chad_Ellis wrote:
Actually the Terrain will ship from distributors early next week (I just met with one of the Alliance offices today). The Umenzi are temporarily stuck in customs, but there's nothing dramatic going on, so they should ship to distributors within the next week or two and to stores within a week or so after that.
Thanks for the info, is there any further information on the scenario books? I would like to order them all together if I could.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Ellis
United States
Brookline
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just met with Alliance, and they indicated they would be shipping both the terrain packs and scenario books Tuesday...which is now today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls