Subject: Qwixx for iOS rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tobias Mueller
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
We released "Qwixx" for iOS last week:

Qwixx is the digital version of the popular dice game, that was nominated in 2013 for the german "Spiel des Jahres" (game of the year).

Qwixx is a quick-playing dice game that will have you on the edge of your seat from beginning to end! Qwixx is simple to play but each decision is crucial - the more numbers you cross off, the more points you score. With no downtime between turns you'll have a chance to gain from each and every roll. Just one round of this thrilling game and you will be caught up in Qwixx-fever!

- Official license
- Easy start into the game
- Game mode "Solo" for single players
- Game mode "Duo" for two players on one device
- Using the app as a digital score pad or digital dice
- Local leaderboard for solo mode
- Supporting Game Center with leaderboard and achievements

*** We will include cpu players very soon! ***

https://geo.itunes.apple.com/de/app/qwixx/id956516742?uo=4&m...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Fragello
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Any plans for an Android version? I saw a video of the iOS app and would REALLY like to get this instead of the options on the Play Store - this seems to blow them all out of the water.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Grazier
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
Check out my boardgame demoing website! www.geek-craft.com
badge
Near northeast Ohio? Come to one of my game nights! www.geek-craft.com
mbmbmbmbmb
With 12 plays already logged, I do have a few requests, if I may:

1) Randomize the start player in a 2 player game. My wife and I got used to the dice in the middle being a certain way for us playing across from each other, but that means I'm always going first.

2) Some kind of graying out of the locked rows to help remind players to which row is locked?

3) Some way to make the dice not hate me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Valentine
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Why is the one player game not versus an AI? It's almost a different game in your release; there is no racing to be the first to lock a die in your solo version.

The scoresheet mode is disappointing: there is no undo feature, so a stray tap can send a die where it is not desired.

Lastly, what is the long row of tiny gray-and-white squares for?

Lee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.